This course is designed to develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to lead high performance teams and improve customer experiences, driving business growth.
- Learn to use proper leadership tactics that contribute to developing high-performing teams and employees using the best techniques and tools for the team to reach its maximum potential.
- Knowing the best of your restaurant and your team doing the same through the techniques and your direction positively influence your restaurant.
- Learn to make decisions in different situations.
- Learn fundamental business planning concepts and skills that can be applied to your McDonald’s restaurant.
Target Audience: Restaurant Manager
- How to take the lead
- Team development
- The positive work environment
- Employee Experience: Performance Reviews
- Effective action plan
- Lifelong Learning
Duration: 12 hours | Format: virtual or in person